Hi,

Maybe it is related to the recent discussion pro and contra the quality of 4D's
JSON implementation. I think I found a serious problem, a real limitation of
4D's JSON.

4D's JSON resp. object implementation is able to handle arrays, so far, so
good. But even the doc states that it doesn't work with 2dim arrays:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv15/4D/15.4/OB-SET-ARRAY.301-3274736.en.html
> Note: It is not possible to use two-dimensional arrays.

Now we have got a requirement to fulfill a certain API to deliver exactly such
arrays in a JSON structure. The result as JSON should be something like this:

                {"values": [
                  [0, 5606],
                  [1, 5956],
                  [2, 6228],
                  [3, 6668]
                ]}

We have already a complex object structure where this values property is only a
part of. Is there any way to get the wanted result? Or is 4D the wrong tool for
this?

Regards
Lutz

--
Lutz Epperlein
Agendo Gesellschaft für politische Planung mbH