one more thing I just noticed.

I the forum has a persistent login.
By this I mean, yesterday, I loved into the forums.
Closed the browser window (not the browser)
today I opened a new browser window (in reference to my previous
comment)
I was still logged in.

THAT is also an issue with the forum.
again, especially if there are $$$ tied to the login.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 23:04:49 +0000, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech wrote:
> the forum is also where online services offered as part of the
> partner program are available,
> such as downloads and discussions of nightly builds, beta/R versions
> and source code of 4D internal components / widgets.
>
> you might have not noticed,
> but forum accounts are already tied to partner program subscription
> or license (maintenance) activation accounts.
> we just do it (and undo it) manually and/or annually.
>
>> 2017/07/28 2:11、Chip Scheide via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> のメール:
>> why do i need to use a login credential which will likely have
>> financial information behind it (partner/store) to access a purportedly
>> open public forum?

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing