Randy,

You can use 4D commands to figure out where these are used. I wrote a utility
routine to track down things like this and where some formats are used so I
could flush out the ones that aren’t in the Filters list in the Toolbox.

You should be able to find what you’re looking for using the commands
        FORM GET OBJECTS
        OBJECT Get Type
        OBJECT Get format

These will let you get a list of objects on the form, loop through them, and
check the objects.

I found that objects from my picture library have a format like
        ?6909
        ?162
        ?32741

Objects that are pictures from our Resources folder have a format like
        #images/Print_16x16.png
        #images/magnify_blue_16x64.png

I have a method that I can call from a button on a form to dump everything on
it, and then another method that will loop through all project forms and table
forms to create a big dump file of the entire database.

Handy for tracking all the uses of these things so I can get them converted as
we need.

Would love to get the handy JPR tool that Neil mentioned to see what that does.

HTH,
Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support