In prior versions when working with a form and the Property List is
displayed I could show/hide all panes on the list by holding the Control
(not the Command) key and clicking on one of the pane triangles. This
doesn't work for me in v16.

I've tried on two different Macs, one running Sierra and the other
Yosemite. And I've tried every combination of modifiers I can think of.

I believe I asked about this before. Is there some option I may have either
set or unset to cause this? Really annoying.

Thanks

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*