FORM LOAD simply loads the form definition.
the data source (variables and arrays) are not bound automatically in print.
you need to populate the objects by their names:

SET PRINT PREVIEW(True)

If (OK=1)

OPEN PRINTING JOB

FORM LOAD("Form1")

$aA:=OBJECT Get pointer(Object named;"Column1")
$aB:=OBJECT Get pointer(Object named;"Column2")

ARRAY LONGINT($aA->;0)
ARRAY TEXT($aB->;0)

For ($i;1;10)
APPEND TO ARRAY($aA->;$i)
APPEND TO ARRAY($aB->;"Text"+String($i))
End for

$printed:=Print object(*;"ListBox")

$v1:=OBJECT Get pointer(Object named;"v1")
$v1->:="Test String"

$printed:=Print object(*;"v1")

CLOSE PRINTING JOB

End if