Aloha,

I don’t quite understand why my highlighted records are lost. 4D Server v15.4
Mac.

I’m doing the following in a button on the form that has a listbox.

$ListBoxName:="CCTransactionsLB"
COPY NAMED SELECTION([CC_Transactions];"TempCurrentSet")
LISTBOX GET TABLE SOURCE(*;$ListBoxName;$tableNum;$namedSelection;$highlightSet)
USE SET($highlightSet)

//Do stuff with the records

USE NAMED SELECTION("TempCurrentSet”) //get the selection back
CLEAR NAMED SELECTION("TempCurrentSet”)

Once the button method is finished, the listbox highlight disappears. No other
code is executed after the button finishes.

I can understand if changing the selection causes the highlight to be lost, but
then, how do I set the highlight again?

HIGHLIGHT RECORDS doesn’t work for listboxes.

Thanks!

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami