I jumped from v15.x where it was working fine to v16.1. Since you’re at v15 r5,
maybe it was something that was introduced in one of the v15 R releases.

I haven’t posted anything before because I don’t have much that is concrete,
but it has happened enough to know something is going on.

Thanks.

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.