Hi Jeff,

Funny you should mention this. Just this morning I was thinking about the
frozen process issue some of us have been experiencing and wondering if it
could be a call to “Locked” that isn’t returning—just hanging. Does what you
are seeing with record locks happen to line up with this possibility at all?

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.