The easiest way would be to put your style attributes and values in an object
(or arrays) and then loop over them calling ST SET ATTRIBUTES. For example,
here is what I use to clear all font styles:

ARRAY LONGINT($aStyle;0)
ARRAY_Append_integer (->$aStyle;Attribute bold style;Attribute italic
style;Attribute strikethrough style;Attribute underline style)
For ($iStyle;1;Size of array($aStyle))
  ST SET ATTRIBUTES(*;$objectName;ST Start highlight;ST End
highlight;$aStyle{$iStyle};0)
End for

Note one issue that I ran into was that I had to use object name form in order
to use the selection constants.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.