Sannyasin,
Sorry about that - could have sworn I'd used that before.

Next approach is to read the real arrays into text arrays. In this case
since they are just display it doesn't really matter. In lots of cases it's
a benefit using text arrays for user input as it lets you accept formulas
for input and then evaluate them. (eg. "1+34+2.2") Useful for forms where
users are updating real world data. For me that's things like inventory
worksheets.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*