We've upgraded to 4D v16 and needed to replace some custom graphs we'd produced
using 4D Draw. The good news is that it looks like the Graph command can
produce good enough graphs to meet our needs and looks pretty easy to use.
There were just a couple of things that it would be especially nice to have if
they were available. Unfortunately I don't immediately see them as options
using the graphSettings attributes.

1) We are using the column chart type 1. Is there any way to have the numeric
value associated with a bar display either in the bar or immediately above the
bar. That would make it easier for folks to immediately see exactly what the
value of the bar was. I noticed a percentage appeared in the pie slices of the
pie chart so I was hopeful there may be some attributes I'm just missing to do
something similar for the column chart.

2) For the column type 1 charts we are using only one Y array. In the example
in the manual they show two Y arrays so you can see by year in the Y axis how
much France and the US had of X for each year. In that example France is in
Blue and the USA is in gold. In our case using that example we would only be
displaying 1 country and the Y axis would be each year for that country. As
example we'd just be showing France's results by year on the Y axis. In doing
that all of the bars are blue. Is there a way to have the bar colors change
such that for 1995 it is blue and 1996 it is gold and 1997 it is perhaps red.
We'd also be happy with the system just alternating colors if that was an
option. We'd just like the Graph to look a little more exciting than just
having one bar color.

We like the simplicity of the graph command and don't want to get too carried
away but if there are any other simple tricks we can use to dress them up we'd
be interested in that as well.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Mike McCall