SSL certificates are tied to a domain, not to physical computer. A client
(browser) is not able to resolve to a physical machine. And this is a good
thing! I can't imagine what will happen if clients would get information of our
physicals machines even it would be the MAC address only.

The browser is able to check the domain the responses come from.

Regards
Lutz

--
Lutz Epperlein
Agendo Gesellschaft für politische Planung mbH