Not perse. You basically create the SVG in memory and display it on a form in a
picture variable or field which provides all the normal 4D events. Then based
on form and mouse events along with mouse x/y positions you modify the SVG
memory and update the picture field/variable. There are no callbacks but SVG
provides all the commands you will need to create, resize, move, color, etc,.
objects in the SVG.

Maybe others have better ways to use SVG, but that is how I do it.

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
(808) 262-0328