Thanks for your input. The standard Automatic font for data input is rather
nice - I must say. Gives the interface a nice uncluttered look and I am
sure an enhanced data entry experience.  Something that users using web
applications will be familiar with. A lot of "old style" 4D applications
are cluttered with lots of fields packed together. Obviously with size 13
fonts the screen real estate has to be redesigned to accomodate all the
fields. Perhaps by means of tabs (multiple pages or scroll bars). I am
waiting for the true elastic bootstrap 4D UI or perhaps I should not wait
and just use web areas for all forms..

:-)

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> no,
>
> it simply means that the form is specifically designed.
>
> https://developer.apple.com/macos/human-interface-
> guidelines/visual-design/typography/
>
> > 2017/10/10 10:57、Sujit Shah via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> のメール:
> >
> > "Automatic style sheets manage the font as well as its size and color"
> >
> > However, when I apply the "Automatic" style sheet I get a System Font 13
> > for fields and variables which is way too large for the form design I
> have.
> > Does this mean I have to redesign all the forms?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"There must be ingenuity as well as intention, strategy as well as
strength. "