Only for one listbox the settings not work..

Thanks
/Ferdinando/

Il 19/10/2017 19:17, 4d_tech-requ...@lists.4d.com ha scritto:
Message: 3
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 11:14:08 +0100
From: Nigel Greenlee<nigel.green...@me.com>
To: 4D iNug Technical<4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: Listbox question

Ferdinando

I want to share with you how i manage listbox scroll bars

1) In the on load section of the form i call a wrapper method with pointer to
the list box area(i have never updated these to use the object name but that
should really be done).

LB_SetScrollBar (->SCRIPTS_lB_Scripts;-2;-2)  the -2 here sets them to visible
if i want them invisible it is -3 -3

I have put the code for that method
here.https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6fmfrmt954ue8c/LbSetScroll.txt?dl=0

This is a nice method-i (originally) wrote(with others) when we moved from AL
many years ago. you can use it to hide/swap/show vertical or horizontal or set
the scroll position

2) in the form resize i call another bit of code
LB_ShowHideScrollonResize(->SCRIPTS_lB_Scripts)

I have put the code for that method
here.https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfjyfp8i3uw02wm/LB_ShowHideScrollonResize.txt?dl=0

This method works out if the scroll bars need to be displayed(based on the
column widths and the number of rows and the size of the listbox area-It calls
the first method))

Hope this is useful to someone

Nigel Greenlee
(This gun is for hire..available for tackling any 4D job anywhere)