I've got some unexplained back problems—severe pain over the last three days...
I'm reminded that: I'm not 21 anymore, and that my office desk and chair are
probably far from optimal. I'm sure that my injury has nothing to do with my
motorcycle crash last year or my personal plumbing efforts last month! :)  Yet
it's a wake up call to protect my aging bag of bones. So, when I go to NAB I
always notice the adjustable TBC Consoles where you can stand to work or sit at
different heights. This is just one idea to improve my health going forward.
So, do you have a favorite adjustable height desk and/or office chair that you
care to mention?

Thanks,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone