If I place a subform object on the form without content, it doesn't display
at all.
For sure the WritePro object is set to grow.
I created a simple new subform containing just a field, set to grow, and
placed that on my form as a subform and set it to grow. It doesn't ):

On 26 October 2017 at 19:31, Keith Culotta via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com
> wrote:

> Very odd.  If you place a subform object on the form, without adding
> content, set it to grow, run the form and resize it, do its borders grow?
> If not, maybe try with a new host form?
> Is the Write Pro object within the subform for sure set to grow?
>
> Keith - CDI
>
> > On Oct 26, 2017, at 12:47 PM, Pat Bensky via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> >
> > Nothing grows ... not the subform or any of it contents.
> >
> > On 26 October 2017 at 16:00, Keith Culotta via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> If the WP object in a form is set to grow, and that is used in a subform
> >> which is set to grow, the WP object should grow the way you are thinking
> >> when the host form is resized.
> >>
> >> Keith - CDI

> options
> >> same.