Yep, parsing complex mails is a pain in the you know where…

Keisuke helped somewhat with his GMime plugin:

https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-gmime
<https://github.com/miyako/4d-plugin-gmime>

I intended to write a component making it easier to use, but did not get around
to it yet.
Either you wait for me to get around to it, or PM me ( awheint(at)gmail.com
<http://gmail.com/> ) and i will drop you a bunch of code that you can use as
starting point.

Cheers

Alex