Greetings All!

So I guess this is another one of those “Don’t reinvent the wheel if I don’t
have to” queries.

If any one would be so kind as to point me in the direction of useful resources
pertinent to the programmatic management of the data source in selection-based
List Boxes, including useful code or sample DBs they might be willing to share,
it would be greatly appreciated.  The documentation suggests that this can be
done,  but it appears that there is more to it than simply invoking LISTBOX SET
TABLE SOURCE.  Please forgive me if I have overlooked something obvious, but
having reviewed the documentation, and searched the 4D KB and Forums (shouldn’t
that be Fora?), I cannot find anything in the public domain, i.e. not
restricted to partners/summit attendees, that provides either sample code or
DBs, to demonstrate how this is done in practice.  And I seem to be having very
little luck trying to figure it out on my own...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Steven Prins
Santa Fe, NM