I use that structure all the time where where 2 tables both have one to many
relationships with each other, but correct me if I am wrong but I don’t think
that is what I am looking for as it creates a many selection in the
employeetype table which doesn’t help in an output form. Also thinking ahead to
reports where automatic one relationships are much easier to manage.

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
(808) 262-0328
john...@hawaii.rr.com