Randy,

I have not tried it but I can only guess that the attempt was made while the
Service was running. Try this, make sure the 4D Server is not running. Run 4D
Server with the database manually and try to Unregister then. If you still have
a problem then we are definitely dealing with something out of ordinary.

Regards,
Add

On 11/20/17, 10:08 AM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Randy Engle via 4D_Tech"