Jody,

What big problems are you referring to with the 10.13 file system? Seems fine
for development with 16.2. I have a test server running 10.13 with 16.2HF1,
just waiting for the company to make time for testing. If there are no
complaints, the plan is to move to production with this configuration.

The server has been running automated procedures for weeks. I have not seen the
DELAY PROCESS hanging bug previously discussed here.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.