Hi,

I am trying to use the new Log Parser, but without success

First of all, when I start logging I have 10 files of 10MB each within 1
minute, but that's not the problem (or is it)

After loading the log files, I open the Process with the most (+200.000) debug
entries.
After a while a get into a TRACE at the following code :

(alOpType{$a}<0) // stack level increase // negative operation means closing a
previous call TRACE // this doesnt make sense

Does anybody know what this means?
Does it point to a problem in My code, or it it a problem of the Log Parser
itself?

Gr,

Piotr