in the blog post about tables…

https://blog.4d.com/4d-write-pro-supports-tables/

The 4D Write Pro document in the video has 3 pictures in it with text blocks
beside them. Can someone tell me how that was done?

I only see the ability to insert pictures in line with the text or in
background.

I was hoping that I could accomplish this in tables, but playing around with
tables I think tables won’t do the trick either.

What I need is to have a block of text from the left side along side 5 or 6
images aligned vertically on the right side of the document.

This was easily done in 4D write given the ability to insert images behind the
text (not in background). The images could be selected with a command-click and
moved to the desired positions. I created a template that contained the text
area and 6 pictures (blank place holder images) positioned properly behind the
text on the right side of the document. When the template was used 4D
programmatically repopulated the empty pictures from the database.

I still do not see anyway to do this in 4D Write Pro.

Thanks,

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii