> Le 3 févr. 2018 à 11:18, Alan Chan via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a écrit
> :
>
> Hmm... I didn't see -20002 there.

Hi Alan,
one or more not documented, you know…  ;-)
I'd call that error "a method used as error handler must not have parameter,
including $0"

I was questioning myself about its number, in the trigger range (-32000 ..
-15000). I may be wrong but it sounds like -20002 cannot be trapped by an error
handler, so chances to collide with a home made trigger error detected by a
error handler seems weak (or unlikely).

I'm also wondering about the $0 use (I have used it a bit more than in one
method in a v12 component… 😱)
- those methods in my v12 component never never never encountered error (???)
- it came after v12

--
Arnaud de Montard