Hi All,

I am redesigning an internal invoicing tool I use which has a calendar module.
So I thought, “hey, why not use one of those Javascript Calendar in a web area”?

I’m still in the early stages of understanding how to get data into and get
data out of a web area. So…

Has anyone used a javascript library (I’m looking at FullCalendar 3.8.2) for
implementing a calendar (Monthly, weekly, daily) in a web area? One where you
can add to and modify as needed with data syncing into the 4D database?

Any recent/current examples?

Psss. I’d look at Google Mail but I want the calendar interface to work
completely offline.

Appreciate,
John…