[JPR]

Hi Jörg,

Long time ago (maybe 20 years ago...), I wrote a 4D routine (not a plug-in)
which was building a PICT in a BLOB, with QuickDraw pure code imbedded into a
PICT.

This doesn't work anymore since we had to say 'Goodbye an Thanks a lot' to
QuickDraw.

This is why I've given a replacement routine written in 4D also, and producing
a SVG picture. If you need it, just tell me and I will be more than happy to
send the demo database.

My very best,

JPR