I have a few legacy reports that I have been keeping alive on quick reports.
After upgrading to 4D 16.3, it seems you can still have a quick report on a
form, but you can't load it or do anything with it in the form On Load phase.
For example, QR BLOB TO REPORT fails in On Load (error -9850 invalid area), but
works with a button after the form is loaded. I also noticed that QR SET AREA
PROPERTY does not show any of the user interface elements when the area is on a
form. I'm sure I could work around some of the issues, but it is looking like I
should just rewrite the reports with something else. Is anyone successfully
using 64 bit Quick Reports on a form with a custom interface? I could not find
any demo databases - there is one for a summit presentation, but that is only
available to attendees.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.