I don't recall ever having this issue. I have a method set to execute on
server. It takes a series of pointers and looks like this:

$errMsg:=EOS_method (\
->$obj;\
->aMY_name;\
->aMY_ref;\
->aMy_recID;\
->aMY_info;\
->aMY_address;\
->aMY_amount;\
->aMY_billed;\
->aMY_invoiced)

If I turn off the EOS attribute things run just fine. When I turn it back
on I get the error.
If I run the method as EOS with no params it loads on the server just fine.

I've checked and re-checked the var typing on the parameters. In fact I put
the declarations immediately before the method call just to be sure.  And
the params are correctly declared in EOS_method.

I'm at a loss and have been looking at it for too long now. Does anyone
else have some ideas?

Thanks

--
Kirk Brooks