I've been doing some HTML tables that end up in Word for a while now but
until now there was no need to get it to render any better so if it ain't
broke.....

However now comes the need to have tables render as exact as possible in
Word. Now I say /from/ HTML because I have been doing it that way in past
but going direct to Word would be even better.

The good thing in HTML is it is simple to develop and maintain as well as
debug. The problem many things don't end up looking the same in MS Word.

I know practically nothing about using MS XML language, are there any tools
available for 4D that would let me construct Tables and populate the
contents directly to MS Word format?

Any thoughts?

Jim Labos - infobase

-----