Hi everyone,
Ever felt your life was lacking a bit of purpose, or needed a bit of a
challenge?
Well… we have an opening for someone experienced with 4D to work in our Nepal
office for a one year (or possibly longer) contract.
We have 7 full time developers in our Kathmandu office who would love to have
someone help them with their work.
The role would involve some developing, some mentoring, and and some managing
our projects.
We have an automated build process using Jenkins, and Github version control
using the VC component (oh for forms to be under version control- roll on v17)
We make medical supply chain management software for use in the developing
world, and we’re more focused on doing good than making a profit, so we can pay
a good wage, but maybe less than you’d expect in your own country. We run open
books, so we’d slot you in based on what we ourselves earn, and the
contribution you bring.
See http://sussol.net <http://sussol.net/> or https://www.msupply.org.nz
<https://www.msupply.org.nz/> for more info.
We have another 10 people in our team in other countries around the world. We
currently actively work in about 20 countries.
Help with visas, relocation and accommodation would be provided.
Language in the office is English.
Please email cr...@sussol.net <mailto:cr...@sussol.net> if you’d like to know
more.
Cheers,
Craig

Sustainable Solutions
Kathmandu, Nepal & Auckland, New Zealand
Nepal: +977 1 5548021
New Zealand: +64 9 9506778
cr...@sussol.net              skype://craigdrown
http://www.sussol.net       http://www.msupply.org.nz