Miyako - Thanks for pointing me to definition of the Constants file.

Koen - Your simple question made me re-look at what I was doing
(clearly, if Koen says I should be able to do it, then I am missing
something). I simply had to put the constants file I wanted to edit in
the Resources folder of the database I was attempting to edit the file
from. I had been looking for some sort of "File Open" in the POP
Constants Editor.

I'm back on track - Thanks!

dave

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 2:01 AM, Koen Van Hooreweghe via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Is there a reason why you cannot edit your existing constants file using the
> same 4D Pop component?
>
> Kind regards,
> Koen
>
>> Op 8 mrt. 2018, om 00:31 heeft Dave Nasralla via 4D_Tech
>> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> I found the 4DPop_Constant_Editor for creating a new constants file.
>> How do I edit one that already exists? I'd rather not use a text
>> editor. (I looked at a custom constants .xlf file and the syntax did
>> not seem overly obvious to me.)

> Compass bvba
> Koen Van Hooreweghe
> Kloosterstraat 65