I am trying to control the content displayed in a 4D Web Area on a form and
I am forced to use external HTML documents to do this along with WA OPEN URL
passing a file path.  This works fine, but means I need to maintain 10's of
thousands of external html files just to do this.

It seems to me that this would be a very common use case:   code some HTML
into a text variable and then use  WA OPEN URL with a new capability to pass
a variable or field to this command.  Or perhaps a new command WA OPEN TEXT.

Is this something that others have able to work around more elegantly?

Thanks,

David