Hi,

Yes, I am sure I set it to the front, but when I do a "Save Form" the subform
goes to the back again
I also tried setting the other subforms to invisible, and making the 4th
subform visible
This also doesn’t work always
Maybe this problem has to do with some other facts :
I use a webarea in the 4th subform, and I also resize the subform before making
it visible

Does anybody know of redraw problems when using a webarea in a subform?

Gr,

Piotr