I wrote this in 2009 and it has worked for many years. I am not sure exactly
when it broke, but I think within the last year. The following code loads a
saved Label Editor document to the database.

ARRAY TEXT($aSelected;0)
$document:=Select document("";"*";"Select the label document that was saved to
disk...";0;$aSelected)
        //I am using Select document because Open Document does not have a
message field.
$vhDocRef:=Open document($aSelected{1})  // Select the document of your choice
If (ok=1)
        CLOSE DOCUMENT($vhDocRef)  // We don't need to keep it
        …. a bunch of code…….
        C_BLOB($blob)

        DOCUMENT TO BLOB(Document;$blob)  //$blob = 0 octets
        If (ok=1)
              [_LabelDocument]Document:=$blob
              ….more code….

Document and aSelected{1} properly contain the full path to the Label Editor
document…

                Macintosh HD:Users:johnbdh2:Desktop:My Label.4lb

Is  this a bug, or am I missing something.

Thanks,

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii