I have code which creates an LEP command (see below)

In 4D:
- If I copy the command (set text to pasteboard) and put the command
into a .bat file, and execute the bat file from the command line the
command it works, and the file is copied.
- If I manually type the command into the command (cmd) window (minus
the text 'cmd.exe /c") the file is copied.
- If I pass the command through LEP (LAUNCH EXTERNAL
PROCESS($Command;$LEP_Input;$LEP_Output;$LEP_Error) ), nothing happens
i.e. the file is NOT copied, and I get text in $LEP_Output
(\r\nC:\Windows\system32>).
- If I create a bat file with 4D, then execute the bat file using LEP
the file is copied

- I have tried, changing the command to replace the \\mac\home with a
drive letter - no difference.

Any ideas??
environment:
Win 7 ultimate 64
running in a VM (parallels v11)
on Mac OS x 10.9.5

$Command = cmd.exe /c xcopy /H /C /Q /Y "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\_Test File
move\New_Win_Name_013.txt" "\\Mac\Home\Desktop\_Test File move copy\New
folder\"

Thanks
Chip

Gas is for washing parts