John,

I’m aware of the release structure. As the subject line of my email shows, what
I’m looking for is the HTML documentation for v16 r6. As you know, there are
new features and commands in r6 which aren’t present in 16.3 and hence are not
covered by the 16.3 documentation.

I have the HTML documentation for R4, which I downloaded from somewhere a few
months ago. I’d like to download the equivalent, updated documentation for R6.

So, does anyone know if it’s available and if so, where?

Jeremy

Jeremy Roussak
j...@mac.com