Hello,

Has anyone created a macro to check a method to make sure all its local
variables are declared?

I've thought about undertaking such a thing, but as it probably involves
getting into regular expressions, I've been looking forward to doing this
with some dread.

If anyone has done this already and is willing to share, I'd be much
obliged!

The "tough" issue for me is "how to identify a local variable":
- it begins with a $
- it may end with any of these characters: space, equals, semicolon,
colon, dash, left paren, left curly brace, end of line, or any arithmetic
or comparison operator
- it is not fully enclosed in quotes; example: "$ ###,###.00" is a format,
not a local variable, but I'm ignoring EXECUTE ON SERVER, etc.

I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but hey, that's what
this list is for - to let people show me exactly that.  I appreciate it.

Bob Miller
Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."