Allan

I think I have the code you refer to. if it is the component that uses vbs
scripts(such as application_arrange_windows.vbs)..this might have been
something other than Miyakos’ code.. contact me off list and i can put a copy
of this on a drop box for you.

C_TEXT($1)
C_TEXT($2)
C_TEXT($3)
C_TEXT($4)

SCPT_XL_SetParameter ("XCEL_WORKBOOK_NAME";$1)
SCPT_XL_SetParameter ("XCEL_SHEET_NAME";$2)
SCPT_XL_SetParameter ("XCEL_RANGE";$3)
SCPT_XL_SetParameter ("XCEL_VALUE";$4)

SCPT_XL ("range_set_value”)

Nigel