> If someone finds out what Font has been removed (so that we can put it back),
> that would solve a lot of short term headaches, thanks

I don’t know if there is a simple answer -

The following article is from 2015:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/some-fonts-are-missing-after-upgrade/95839dfa-0df2-4bc0-875a-fd6b57e61fe4?auth=1

And this post is from 2017:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/4a1b0d78-bed3-465b-be38-859b4180a01b/missing-fonts-after-creators-update-installed?forum=win10itprogeneral

So it seems like people have been reporting missing fonts with multiple updates
of Windows 10, for a few years now.

On the second article I linked above, there is a post from MCBastos that reads:
{
Try re-registering your fonts with this utility:
http://code.kliu.org/misc/fontreg/
I had a similar problem (fonts listed on the Fonts control panel, but missing
from application dialogs) and it fixed the issue.
}

Another comment on the same thread mentions:
{
I ran into the same problem, but think I found a solution:
(wording may be different since I'm translating from my german system)

Goto: Control panel\fonts\font settings
disable 1st option (hide fonts based on language setting)
enable 2nd option (allow installation of fonts by link)

Seems that Mircosoft implemented new options in Creators Update. So it's not a
bug - but a feature ;-)

Anyway this fixed the problem for me. Hope it helps others too.
}

So maybe the font is actually still there...?

Also, as a reminder, v15.4 was certified for Windows 10 version 1607 - if you
are using a newer release of Windows 10 then technically v15.4 was never
certified for it:
http://download.4d.com/Documents/Products_Documentation/LastVersions/Line_15/VIntl/20170902_CertifV15_4_INTL.pdf

-Tim