Hi Justin, Miyako,

INVOKE ACTION works, but then I was realizing that this only works with an
Write Pro on a Form and not when using an "offscreen" 4D Write Pro object
variable
That's why I thought I must be overlooking a command to do the deleting

So there are 2 possibilities:
1. We are overlooking an existing command that can be used to delete an
anchored image
2. 4D forgot to implement a WP delete picture command

Gr,

Piotr