John,
That is so true. Anymore a lot of documents actually get handed around via
email or other online methods and never actually printed at all. PDF is
what that was made for. And like I said - PDFs are hard if you can't use an
OS print engine.

BTW - really sad to see Kapoho buried in lava. We stayed there for a couple
of weeks about four years ago. I have nothing but good memories of that
visit. How are things on your side of the island?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 1:58 PM JOHN BAUGHMAN via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Lots of good stuff. I should take a look at QPDF. Up to now my PDF
> requirements have been primarily to recreate existing hard copy forms in 4D
> filled out from record data. I don’t need to fix what is not broken, but
> PDF requirements seems to have creeped to the forefront in every new
> project I take on or feature requests in my existing projects.
>
> --
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*