Hi

MacOS 13.13.5, High Sierra on a recent Macbook Pro.

I’m getting this error when attempting to restore 4D structures from a Time
Machine archive. It’s not just one - several of the archives have it but it
only seems to apply to 4D structures. If I try to restore other things - like
text docs - it works ok.

It has the appearance of a permissions type error because the structure file
copies ok from the backup drive (i.e. the little watch icon “fills up”) but
just when it gets to the end there’s a delay and eventually the -8003 error
pops up, like it can’t let go of the file or something.

I’m wondering if it could be due to Time Machine backing up while I have the
structure open in 4D. It’s not been a problem in previous years.

Can anyone else shed light on this phenomenon ?

Regards

Peter