Hi Everyone,

I'm taking inventory of a form using FORM GET OBJECTS and I come upon an
object that is "Object Type Subform".  I can get the object name of
subform from the point of view of the current form, but what I want is the
name of the form and the table to which it belongs so I can in turn then
"drill in" to it by doing a FORM LOAD and another FORM GET OBJECTS, to
take inventory of what is in the subform.  But to call FORM LOAD I need
the table name and the form name of the Subform.

I can't seem to figure out how to get the form name and table name of the
Subform.

Thoughts?

Many thanks,

Bob Miller
Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."