Hi Noah,

I'm not clear if your question regards SEND RECORD or, "Am I missing
something in my understanding of looping over records?"

Regarding SEND RECORD, the example in the documentation isn't complete,
you first have to set up a destination for the record using SET CHANNEL.
An error -28 means there is no open serial port, which would be consistent
with this problem as SET CHANNEL can be used to open either a port or a
document.

If you are inquiring about looping over records, then can you give a bit
more detail about what you are trying to do?  Certainly discovering the
code was scanning the entire table instead of a selection is a shock.

best regards,

Bob Miller
Chomerics, a division of Parker Hannifin Corporation

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It
only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with
Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete the information from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation."