I really like Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac which can be downloaded for free
from Microsoft. They regularly update it. Clipboards are shared and you can
designate one or more folders on your Mac as network drives which
automatically mount when you log in.

With RMD you are logging in as one of the users on that machine which is great
as you have the choice of whether to log in with the Admin account or not. The
only drawback is that this means only one user at a time and if someone is
logged into the same account you kick them off without any warning. On the
other hand you can both be on with different accounts.

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
john...@hawaii.rr.com