Like so many dead apps, the website is gone, too. It’s not a big deal, as
we have data exported. One thing I was able to do, which also gives me that
dev’s schema to compare to similar apps.

It wasn’t a bad app for nature watching. Just not a significant Mac market.

The question is if I try to create a similar app for personal use or just
stick to spreadsheets. On Windows, I’d create a database in a heartbeat. On
Mac.... not so many choices.