the very first 4D blog post featured a 3rd party app called "App Language
Chooser"

https://blog.4d.com/define-language-start-4d-international-version/

as far as the UI is concerned,
at the very least,

1. don't define fonts direct by property or code; always use automatic
stylesheets, nothing else.
2. don't make form objects that exactly fit the English titles; some languages
need more space.
3. don't trap keystroke events (especially if you are looking into CJK =
Chinese, Japanese, Korean).

expect LOTS of language specific issues (currency, decimal, locale, date);
you might want to plan a beta test with a limit audience first.

4D has been localised for 30+ years,
with native language staff supporting the translation and technical
specification,
but we still get things wrong from time to time.