Chip:

I keep a little text document "4D Text File Locations" with pertinent file
paths. V13 is pretty "stable" in terms of not munging window settings in
design mode. V15 is certainly not as reliable, in my experience.

Debugger Window Settings (and others)
c:\Users\dvonroeder\Application Data\4D\4D Preferences v13.4DPreferences

And for those munged preview pane settings in V15:
C:\Users\Doug\Application Data\4D\4D Window Bounds
v15\development\[projectForm]
Change "explo_preview"

--
Douglas von Roeder