John:

The current version of the form editor allows us to put fields on a form
that are coupled to the underlying record. We can now pass an object as $3
to the dialog command and, if the value in Expression/Variable name is
Form.<objectname>, that form object is coupled to the object at $3.

With that new feature, it's a natural extension of the form wizard to have
the form wizard populate the form with form objects that have the value in
"Expression/Variable Name" already populated. It will save a huge amount of
mindless grunt work.

I'm thrilled to see this new feature because it saves a lot of code to bind
form locals to objects (I've been using ObjectTools). Until the form wizard
can create forms with form objects that tie back to objects, we're still
doing things by hand, one object at a time.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902